NORTH CAROLINA Campbell University 2016-2017 cycle

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello all! I'm currently filling out the supplemental application and was wondering about a quick questions. The applications states "Please list ALL previously attended colleges, universities (including Campbell University), and military institutions in order, starting with the most recently attended." Does this mean to list all the schools you actually attended or also the schools where I accumulated college credits while in high school? Thank you in advance!

• 4 weeks later...

I think they just want a picture so they can put a face to the application. I sent a picture of me that was taken while out to dinner. Not unprofessional or very professional. Just casual and relaxed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys! I'm applying to Campbell's PA program this cycle. I went there for my undergraduate degree, and I know a little about the program. From what I have been told, invitations for interviews go out in August. As for the picture, they just want a face to put to a name. The 'professional' part is so they don't get any crazy looking selfies or anything like that. Hope that helps, and hope to see you at future interviews! 

Hey everyone!

I submitted through CASPA last night, and will be completing the supplemental for the dual degree (PA/MSPH) program today.

Transcripts and all evaluations have been marked as completed/received through CASPA.

Praying for an early interview, as Campbell is the only program I'm applying to.

Hey all! So I submitted my CASPA and was verified back on June 1st but I still haven't sent in my application ( I know, horrible). But it's only because I am completely stuck on the diversity question. Does anybody have any tips on what they wrote about or any help at all? Maybe I'm completely overthinking it but I just have no idea what to write about. Thanks in advance!

Edit: meant to say I haven't sent in my supplemental application, sorry!

Hey all! So I submitted my CASPA and was verified back on June 1st but I still haven't sent in my application ( I know, horrible). But it's only because I am completely stuck on the diversity question. Does anybody have any tips on what they wrote about or any help at all? Maybe I'm completely overthinking it but I just have no idea what to write about. Thanks in advance!

Edit: meant to say I haven't sent in my supplemental application, sorry

You should write about something different you did in college or after college that other applicants may not have done. I imagine they are asking about what makes you different or stand out amongst other applicants. There are many different ways to write the essay because most applicants do a lot of interesting things. Pick what makes you stand out individually. Good luck!

You should write about something different you did in college or after college that other applicants may not have done. I imagine they are asking about what makes you different or stand out amongst other applicants. There are many different ways to write the essay because most applicants do a lot of interesting things. Pick what makes you stand out individually. Good luck!

I thought about this too, but didn't want to feel like I was just repeating all of my "experiences" that are submitted via CASPA?

Archived