2016-2017 Application Cycle (GA Campus)

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

hey just wondering if interviews have started for this school or if they're waiting to send interview invites until December after the application submission date? any update would be appreciated!

Interviews began in August. They have quite a few coming up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Everyone! I just completed my application through CASPA for PCOM GA. Anyone else had trouble copying and pasting their essay in the 1000 word slot for the program specific questions? My essay was less than 1000 words and It kept saying 1000/1000 and not showing my full essay. Do you think I would be able to reach out to admissions at PCOM via email and attach complete essay there after telling them what happened? Or does it make sense to contact CASPA. Please advise.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, more invites will be sent out. According to a current student, the class is currently half full and the program will likely hold interviews through February. And @jena.hayes90, I submitted my supplemental application and fee last month, as well. Still haven't heard anything. It just shows on my online account with their school that it has been received.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone heard anything recently? It's been a month and a half since my application was verified, I have not heard anything since. Anyone knows how long it takes them for interview invites and then how long before they let you know after the interview? I also never got email confirmation for my secondary application (I payed the fee and everything was submitted).

Anyone heard anything recently? It's been a month and a half since my application was verified, I have not heard anything since. Anyone knows how long it takes them for interview invites and then how long before they let you know after the interview? I also never got email confirmation for my secondary application (I payed the fee and everything was submitted).

I haven't heard anything back either. I was hoping to hear something back by now.. starting to lose hope

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello All! My name is Ashley Hayes and I'm a current PA student at GA-PCOM! Please let me know if you have any questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Ashley, do you know anything about how the GA campus composes their wait list from either your cycle or the current one such as how big it is or if you know how full the incoming class currently is. I appreciate all of your help!

Archived