2016-2017 Application Cycle

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Dang received my rejection. Good luck everyone. I really thought I was a competitive applicant.

Which other universities have you applied!? Is this your first rejection? I have also received rejection from Rush university today.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

To the people that got rejected, would you mind telling us your GPA and other things so we get our expectations straight. If it is too much to ask. I understand. I have not yet received any email but just wanted know. 

Thank you guys and sorry to hear that.

To the people that got rejected, would you mind telling us your GPA and other things so we get our expectations straight. If it is too much to ask. I understand. I have not yet received any email but just wanted know. 

Thank you guys and sorry to hear that.

I got a rejection email and I'd be happy to share with you. 

Overall CASPA GPA: 3.92

Science GPA: 3.96

GRE (can't remember if they required it or not): Quant 156, Verbal 161, Analytical 5.0

I have almost 2000 hours healthcare experience as a medical scribe in a primary care clinic, and then additional experience as a volunteer at a local hospital. 

I'm guessing I was rejected based on not having enough experience/not enough hands on experience. 

GRE (can't remember if they required it or not): Quant 156, Verbal 161, Analytical 5.0

I have almost 2000 hours healthcare experience as a medical scribe in a primary care clinic, and then additional experience as a volunteer at a local hospital. 

I'm guessing I was rejected based on not having enough experience/not enough hands on experience. 

wow you have amazing stats.. this makes me not want to submit my supplement. 

Ho my, I'm sorry to hear that I wonder why would be the cause of the rejection. You have great stats. I would advise you to call and find a reason why they reject the application. It could be useful. Also I don't know if they actually prefer people from Arizona, The ones I know for sure about that is NAU.  

Archived