168 replies to this topic

#161 loquat

loquat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 08:43 PM

Does anybody that got accepted know if there is a Facebook page up yet?

https://www.facebook...70335149752892/  I think this is it. 

#162 WildcatPA

WildcatPA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 09:04 PM

Received an email from Midwestern 2 days ago that this years interview cycle has concluded and that there will be no more interviews. Just wanted to update anyone who was also on the pending interview list! Best of luck to everyone the rest of this cycle and next years!

#163 knschaff

knschaff

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 03:18 PM

Has anyone who was offered an interview and wait listed been taken off the wait list and accepted into the program yet?

#164 loquat

loquat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 10:01 PM

Hi Everyone, for those who have been admitted, any recommendations on where to live?  Glendale vs. Phoenix? Specific neighborhoods? I would love access to hiking trails if anyone is familiar with the city and has recommendations. Thanks!

#165 LS2PA

LS2PA

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 07:44 PM

Received an email from Midwestern 2 days ago that this years interview cycle has concluded and that there will be no more interviews. Just wanted to update anyone who was also on the pending interview list! Best of luck to everyone the rest of this cycle and next years!

Hi! I got this email too. I received another a few months back saying my application is on hold pending an interview invite. So I emailed and asked why I was rejected/what I can do to improve/ etc. and I got an email back saying that this doesn't actually count as a rejection and they are still reviewing those applications and will continue to interview into March. 

#166 alird34

alird34

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 06:27 PM

I was waitlisted after my interview back in September and got the call today that I've been accepted! I've been accepted to another program as well so I have a tough decision to make. Eek!

#167 elleaie

elleaie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 05:49 AM

Will they begin to let us know our spot on the waiting list if the interviews have concluded? Since there shouldn't be any changes going on with the list other than people moving up...

#168 nicoledutson

nicoledutson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 07:38 PM

They said they will not let us know our spot on the waiting list unfortunately.

#169 dannyPA

dannyPA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 10:07 PM

I interviewed back in August, and I just got a call today saying I was accepted off the waitlist!

• fire194 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users