Failed PANCE help!!

I just found out this morning that I failed the PANCE exam for the second time. I am so crushed mentally and feel humiliated! I'm hoping some people here can give me some help and tips on where to go from here. The first time I took the PANCE I received a score of 306.

I amped up my studying and used different resources. I found out today I received a 340. 10 points away from the passing score. Although I'm happy I increased my score by 34 points, it's horrible to know I tried so hard and didn't pass.

I went to a CME conference in Chicago and literally studied the material they gave me inside and out. I took practice exams and was scoring in the 80's consistently. I did practice questions from the Lange book and was doing really good on those as well. I took a practice exam from the NCCPA and scored in the green with "high proficiency." From here, I don't know how to alter my studying plan or what to do. Any tips on really good resources that I should use moving forward? Any help, tips and encouragement would really be appreciated at this time. Thank you! 

Archived