• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are people still interested in a meet-up on Friday? We can meet for Mexican at Serrano's on northern lights or downtown at 49th State Brewing (in the old snow goose building). Preferences? What time works with people's travels?

I am also interviewing on Saturday! I fly in from Juneau on Friday, and am interested in a meet-up. 

If I'm counting correctly we have six people interested in a meet-up (myself, kbick, sspeer, Ea87, eou123, and melaniet).  I will call around and see if I can make a reservation for 6 people at 7p somewhere downtown or in midtown and post back tomorrow with details.  If anyone else wants to join, let me know so I can reserve a bigger table.  

I made a reservation at Fat Ptarmigan at 6:30 pm Friday dec 2nd for 6-8 people in case we have some extras show up. Fat Ptarmigan has a good selection of beer, wine, pizza sandwiches and salads and isnt super expensive. Reservation under the name Suzanne. Message me here if you need a ride or more details.

http://fatptarmigan.com/

Thank you for setting this up, I'm looking forward to meeting everyone.

I made a reservation at Fat Ptarmigan at 6:30 pm Friday dec 2nd for 6-8 people in case we have some extras show up. Fat Ptarmigan has a good selection of beer, wine, pizza sandwiches and salads and isnt super expensive. Reservation under the name Suzanne. Message me here if you need a ride or more details.

Hi there, My name is Sandy the sspeer person. I will be flying in after work tomorrow night and will not land until 7pm or so. My husband is flying with me and if it is not to late would like to join up with the group.Is this okay and will you still be there around 7:30 or so? Please send me a text anytime. 907-978-9128. Thank you of setting upon the reservation, I appreciate it and hope to meet you at the fat ptarmigan if it is not to late.

I just want to wish everyone good luck for tomorrow! I remember being so nervous but just remember to be yourself, have confidence, and get to know a little bit each other tomorrow. You'll remember this day for life for sure lol. If you have any questions feel free to ask and I'll try to help! Good luck future class 9!

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

Gaba, thanks for setting that up! I sent you a message. I'll see you all tonight!

Good afternoon ladies and gents,

I'm wishing everyone all the best as we anxiously wait for any communication from MEDEX after yesterday's interviews.  It'll be nice to keep up with folks as seats in Anchorage Class 9 are offered.  I've been trying to keep busy: went off-road in the jeep with my eldest daughter to find our Christmas tree.  First year doing it and probably the beginning of a Sadley family tradition. Again, best wishes!

Sincerely,

Joseph Sadley

Good afternoon ladies and gents,

I'm wishing everyone all the best as we anxiously wait for any communication from MEDEX after yesterday's interviews.  It'll be nice to keep up with folks as seats in Anchorage Class 9 are offered.  I've been trying to keep busy: went off-road in the jeep with my eldest daughter to find our Christmas tree.  First year doing it and probably the beginning of a Sadley family tradition. Again, best wishes!

Sincerely,

Joseph Sadley

Joseph,

I heard you were there this year (My wife was at the lunch) glad to hear you re-applied. Good Luck and hope you get a call! They should be coming Monday or Tuesday.

Justin (We met back in 2014 at Texas Roadhouse) 

Joseph,

I heard you were there this year (My wife was at the lunch) glad to hear you re-applied. Good Luck and hope you get a call! They should be coming Monday or Tuesday.

Justin (We met back in 2014 at Texas Roadhouse)

Hi Justin,

Yes, it was such a pleasant surprise to see Mykaela there as a STUDENT! And very nice to see a familiar face as well. So happy for you guys! I'm anxiously waiting man, keeping my fingers crossed lol. There were so many amazingly experienced and talented people there. I'll be looking for folks to announce their selection and hope I can join them. Congratulations to you and your family!

My wife informed me of the extremely cold weather up in Fairbanks today- whew, too cold!

Archived