January 2017 Start

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

same here. I've been in contact with admissions and they said all the applications are under review by the program director. hoping to hear something soon because it seemed as though last year at this time they already were issuing interviews.

• 2 weeks later...

I interviewed last year and was wait listed. I had my application verified two weeks after CASPA opened up, but am still waiting for an invite for an interview. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one because it started freaking me out I wasn't in the first interview.

I was just notified of my acceptance into the program!! I'm beyond excited to start in January. I loved everything about the program, faculty, and students. I can't imagine attending PA school anywhere else!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations to those students who have been accepted into the Class of 2019! If you have been accepted, please join your class Facebook group so that you can begin meeting your fellow classmates! Only those who have been accepted will be approved into the group. Again, congratulations. Bethel is an amazing program and I know you will be happy with your decision to come here! 

Link to PACO 2019 Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1002512419856337/

Archived