CASPA Verification Times

2 hours ago, Crusading Angel said:

Bah I'm nervous. I sent in transcripts like 6 months ago during last cycle. Just submitted application on 6/24. Waiting for transcripts to be verified. Hopefully it will be completed soon.

I'm in the same boat. I also submitted on the 24th and status says "verifying." I called yesterday (probably too soon, I know lol) and they told me it was "in line for verification" but didn't give me a time frame. 

2 hours ago, PAWannaBe1 said:

I'm in the same boat. I also submitted on the 24th and status says "verifying." I called yesterday (probably too soon, I know lol) and they told me it was "in line for verification" but didn't give me a time frame. 

5 hours ago, Crusading Angel said:

Bah I'm nervous. I sent in transcripts like 6 months ago during last cycle. Just submitted application on 6/24. Waiting for transcripts to be verified. Hopefully it will be completed soon.

Be patient, they will most likely be verified within the next week :)

• 2 weeks later...

If you guys have had a name change since taking college courses or your transcripts are taking over 3 weeks to process, definitely email or call them. I changed my name after marriage and it may have delayed the processing for my application. When my 5 transcripts were still not processed after waiting a month, I emailed them explicitly mentioning my name change. "Coincidentally" they processed all my transcripts 2 days after I emailed them.

I submitted on June 22 and was verified on the 27th.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 5/27/2016 at 5:27 PM, PM_UR_PTs said:

Submitted Last night on May 26th, at 10:00 PM.

Verified May 27th, at 11:00 AM 

Woot! I thought it would take up to four weeks, but that worked out much better than I expected. 

ITS ABOUT TO GET REAL

verified in a day? Did you have your CASPA verified   in  THIS cycle yet?