PANRE Question Banks

I am trying to determine how to get the best bang for my buck in these last 6 weeks studying for my PANRE. I have been using the CME4Life program in addition to reading VanRhee's review book. I am now ready to transition to question banks and practice tests- but don't want to spend a fortune. I am considering exam master (which I can get for a discount bundled with a conference registration) or the NPAE study guide (www.physicianassistantstudyguide.com) . I have downloaded the "trial" and have found the questions from the pre test to be more helpful/complex than the questions from the VanRhee book- but I am wondering if exam master may provide more detailed information. Has anyone had experience with the NPAE Q bank? I just can't seem to find many reviews for this program. I also have a few old PAKRATS as well as practice tests from CME resources that I plan to use.

I used the Kaplan question bank and it is really helpful. I had to re-write the PANCE and I find that the questions of this bank are most like the PANCE in terms of length and level of difficulty. I still have access to mine until next year. A month is $99 but you can get access for the 6 weeks you have until your exam for $99. If interested email me at anacayenne@gmail.com! Good luck with studying!!

Archived