PANRE Review and Score Question

I will be taking the PANRE soon. I have access to both Kaplan and Pance Master and was wondering which one is better for the PANRE?

Also it seems that by my reasoning, and I know there is no "exact" score, but it seems like you need to get at least 46-47% of the question correct. Does this sound about right?

Thanks, 

Paul

• 2 weeks later...

Follow up: just got the results this morning, I passed my first PANRE!!!

@Joe 1968 thank you for the suggestion, I did the post test and spent lots of time reviewing those questions. 

@rookiejay you should not have any problems to pass PANCE/PANRE if you are getting 80%s

To share my experiences, I studied two and a half months average 1-2 hours/day for the exam, used O'Connell Comprehensive Review book as foundation,  did questions from Lange Q & A  after each chapter (60-70% each chapter), and listen to Brain Wallace's podcast. Also did the O'Connell Comprehensive Review book pre- post- tests, (67% and 73% respectively) and the NCCPA practice exam at the week right before the exam. 

Archived