Foreign BS graduates applying to DS PA program

PA in my country, maybe?   Just typos?

And I'm interested to know what country.  If you don't have a degree in PA, the duties you were performing could very well differ greatly from what a PA does in the US.  

I imagine you will likely be held to the same application standards as any other applicant - recent (within 5-10 years) pre-requisites, qualifying HCE, etc.

• 2 months later...

I have BS laboratory technology and MBA all from Ghana. I  a 3.1 GPA after evaluation of my transcript by world education service.

i have had chat with an academic counselor from Nova southern eastern university on their PA pre-requisites and my chances with my transcript, he said he will only accept my microbiology.

Now my question is which schools can i just register for the pre requisites courses since it has to be done in the US,  Can i have the courses including the labs done through online since i am currently still in Ghana.

Any suggestions of schools for the pre-requisites and  any other ideas to help me get my application through and eventual admission will be very much appreciated.

thank you 

Kofi

Archived