ENT for the PA-C Conference - March/April 2016

My background was general surgery and 6 years of pain management, transsitioning to ENT was a bit challenge, there is some steep lerning curve but after working for 5 months now I am starting to get comfortable.

ENT is what I would call a specialty withing a specialty, meaning there are a lot os sub-specialties within otolaryngology, our specialty was head and neck surgery, we do a lot of parotidectomy, thyroidectomy, T&A, BMT.

I applied for the conference back in November and honestly I forgot about it until I saw this thread yesterday (thanks), I would need to remind our office manager

I would love to attend as many workshops as possible, I like workshops better than lectures, lol

update:    

I wont be able to attend , my application was late :(

and I was told this is the first time they are doing this lecture/workshop and currently the slots is full and there are 17 people on the waiting list. I will try again next year and will put my application early, next year will be in Chicago which is closer since I live in Missouri.

for those of you who will be attending, please post and give us an update I'm really exited and curios, I think it will be a great experience, like I said since this is the first time they are organizing this I guess they did not anticipate the large number of ENT PA's out there lol

Archived