Medical Biochemistry at UNE

I have been accepted to LMU, however, I have to take biochemistry before starting in May.  I enrolled in UNE's online medical biochemistry class and I am currently in week 2 of the course.  I was just wondering if anyone had taken this before and how the class was or if you had any study tips.  There is a lot if information to go through.  Thanks for any help! 

I took the class a few years ago (so it may have changed) and was pretty disappointed with it. The course is a lot of work regarding route memorization, but did not require you to think about the material in any way shape or form. If the course is still the same just memorize all the slides. If your looking to gain an understanding about biochemistry I would take a course elsewhere...Also, when I took it the class was called "Medical Biochemistry" but found that there was hardly any medical correlation.....Hope that helps! Best of luck. 

I have taken several of UNE's online classes, but not BioChem so I'm no help there.  I learned a lot from each of the classes except Organic.  That was a DISASTER. The book was written by the professor and horrendous-not even legible in spots. The teacher, albeit kind and quick to reply to emails, was a joke.  I had to supplement with other books, got a tutor, and barely wound up pulling an A out the class.  Would I take it there again?  NO. Hopefully, BioChem is taught by another professor. 

Archived