Class of 2014 interviews

Lindsay - I submitted my app in mid August and have yet to hear anything either. Admissions email said that my app is complete and they are being reviewed in the order they were received. But I noticed on the new FAQ sheet per their website it does say that some apps may not even be reviewed if they were submitted late in the process due to how many they get. So fingers crossed that we still have hope. Not sure about how many interview dates are left but I do remember somebody posting that at the open house in early October they mentioned half the class was full.

The thread has been quite as far as interview invites go. I still have not heard back from this school (apps submitted Aug 1). Does anyone know if they are extending invites into January? I vaguely recall people getting accepted last year that were part of a January group..

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FTRPA,

I received an invite in September, and chose the soonest interview date (Oct. 21st, Friday). On Sunday, the 23rd, my two friends from the interview group were called and told they were accepted. Does anyone know if anyone else has been accepted from the Oct. 21st interview date?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I have a friend who interviewed in Sept and never got a denial letter or acceptance call! Come to find out, she calls / emails the school and learns she is indeed an alternate! If you have not heard anything, and it has been a while - follow up! :)

lchernof is referring to me :) It's true, I interviewed Sept 23rd and did not hear ANYTHING until I emailed Cindy on Nov 8th, who forwarded my email to Mr. Goodwin directly, and promptly replied that he "can't say yes to offering you a seat at this time (the bad news) but I can't say no either, (maybe the good news)." Two weeks later on Nov 18th, he called to inform me that I am indeed an alternate and wanted to confirm that I want to remain on the waitlist, obviously I said YES! Just 3 days ago, I got a letter in the mail to officially confirm my acceptance for the waitlist.

All hope isn't lost!! So if you've interviewed and haven't heard anything in a while, definitely follow up!!

I was an August applicant last year and I got an interview invite Dec 6th for January. I believe there were 2 interview dates available then, and I went to the very last one on January 21st. I would assume they are finished with interviews if you haven't heard anything during first few weeks in December, but that's just my guess based on last year.

Archived