2012 applicants?

Congratulations to all those that got accepted, and to those that didn't, don't give up. I'm looking forward to meeting my fellow classmates and getting started. Pam, thank you for all your contributions to the forum, I hope to meet you as well.

Forgive me if this question has been already answered, but does anyone know the class meeting times (e.g., 8-5, 9-6 m-F) the 1st year?

Times vary. And I think next year's class may be different than ours. Generally, it's 8-5 M-F, but this spring we had pharmacology added on to Tuesday, making it 8am to 9pm on Tuesdays. They may move pharmacology to fall or winter semester or spread it out.... so that may not be the case for you. Just be aware you probably can't make any other plans other than just being in class whenever they tell you. You generally get schedules 1 week at a time. We got next week's schedule today.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you for your reply pam, that gives me a much better idea of the arrangements I will need to make to be in class on time. I'm currently in costa mesa, in orange county. Looks like it would be smart to move much closer to campus. I think right know it's an hour commute (w/out traffic) :/ yikes!

hey all,

First off congrats to those who made it this year!! I on the other hand received my rejection letter today from RCC but I'm kind of upset at the fact that the reason for my rejection was due to verification of occupation: incomplete of task list. well, first off this portion was filled out by HR from my hospital and I know that she wrote "against hospital policy to write down task." I specifically asked the HR person that she needed to write my task but she refused and wrote that. Now I have to wait another year because it's against my work policy to write it for me. I dont know what to do. Im wondering if I should call and speak to the director about this. I need help here guys

hey all,

First off congrats to those who made it this year!! I on the other hand received my rejection letter today from RCC but I'm kind of upset at the fact that the reason for my rejection was due to verification of occupation: incomplete of task list. well, first off this portion was filled out by HR from my hospital and I know that she wrote "against hospital policy to write down task." I specifically asked the HR person that she needed to write my task but she refused and wrote that. Now I have to wait another year because it's against my work policy to write it for me. I dont know what to do. Im wondering if I should call and speak to the director about this. I need help here guys

If I remember, any supervisor can fill out the task list, right? So maybe have a nice supervisor fill that out instead of HR. I know on one of mine, it was a group project because the current office manager had not been there when I worked, so the PA filled out the duties, and the office manager filled out the dates.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello All,

First of all, I got accepted for the class of 2014..!

Secondly, I resided in LA County..!

Third, my 1st time applying..!

Comments: Attend the orientation meeting - very helpful information toward your application

PS...Where there's a will there's a way..!

Good Luck,

Andy:=D:

• 2 months later...
Hello All,

First of all, I got accepted for the class of 2014..!

Secondly, I resided in LA County..!

Third, my 1st time applying..!

Comments: Attend the orientation meeting - very helpful information toward your application

PS...Where there's a will there's a way..!

Good Luck,

Andy:=D:

can you list yours stats gpa, background, etc.

Archived