• Please log in to reply
154 replies to this topic

#141 ahe

ahe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 14 January 2017 - 12:56 AM

Received my acceptance call yesterday morning! Super impressed by this program and its potential. Excited to meet everyone, and good luck to everyone still interviewing!

• denise likes this

#142 medicalmonkey

medicalmonkey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 10:06 PM

Has anyone else heard back about acceptances yet? 

#143 denise

denise

Registered

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 12:40 AM

Just got my acceptance call!

• glg12 and ahe like this

#144 glg12

glg12

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 01:17 AM

Just got my acceptance call!

Congrats! Which weekend did you interview?
  • glg12 likes this

#145 denise

denise

Registered

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 01:56 AM

Congrats! Which weekend did you interview?

I interviewed January 13-14.

They said all decisions will be made by mid-February! Good luck to everyone still waiting and everyone interviewing next week! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • loquat likes this

#146 nlm45

nlm45

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 02:06 PM

Just got my acceptance call yesterday! I interviewed on January 13-14. 

• denise and ahe like this

#147 abarc12

abarc12

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 07:55 PM

Would anyone mind sharing how much walking is involved on the tour? And did it rain while you were on the tour/do I need to bring an umbrella? Just trying to decide how to pack! 

#148 denise

denise

Registered

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 08:33 PM

Would anyone mind sharing how much walking is involved on the tour? And did it rain while you were on the tour/do I need to bring an umbrella? Just trying to decide how to pack!

Hi there! The walking tour has quite a bit of walking between buildings , up/down stairs, and across campus. I would definitely recommend wearing shoes that you can comfortably walk in.

I had my tour this past Friday (the 13th), which fortunately was during extremely beautiful sunny weather so I did not need any extra gear. However, the week before had quite a bit of rain, in which case, the staff said that they had a few extra umbrellas, but I imagine most applicants had brought rain coats or shared umbrellas. I'd say it's better to be over prepared if the weather forecast is rain! :)

#149 abarc12

abarc12

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 10:20 PM

Hi there! The walking tour has quite a bit of walking between buildings , up/down stairs, and across campus. I would definitely recommend wearing shoes that you can comfortably walk in.

I had my tour this past Friday (the 13th), which fortunately was during extremely beautiful sunny weather so I did not need any extra gear. However, the week before had quite a bit of rain, in which case, the staff said that they had a few extra umbrellas, but I imagine most applicants had brought rain coats or shared umbrellas. I'd say it's better to be over prepared if the weather forecast is rain! :)

Perfect! Thank you so much for the info! :) 

#150 ahe

ahe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 01:46 AM

Perfect! Thank you so much for the info! :) 

Adding to what Denise said, I was the part of the group that interviewed when it was raining. If you're not from California, the rain here is pretty on and off. We were able to go out when it was barely sprinkling. No one had umbrellas but it was pretty cold so bring a jacket. I would bring an umbrella just in case because it is supposed to rain this weekend. Good luck!

• abarc12 likes this

#151 loquat

loquat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 01:53 AM

Has anyone who interviewed the first week NOT heard back yet? I interviewed the second weekend and haven't heard yet. Anxiously awaiting!

#152 medicalmonkey

medicalmonkey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 02:25 AM

Has anyone who interviewed the first week NOT heard back yet? I interviewed the second weekend and haven't heard yet. Anxiously awaiting!

I interviewed the first week and have not hear back yet. Wish they would let us know either way!

Has anyone who interviewed gotten a rejection letter??

#153 ahe

ahe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 06:12 AM

Just got my acceptance call yesterday! I interviewed on January 13-14. 

Woo congrats! Denise and I made a FB group for those of us who were accepted and are planning on attending! :) https://www.facebook...65803703743549/ Everyone else who received acceptance calls, please join as well!!

• denise likes this

#154 rainamelon

rainamelon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 07:33 AM

For those who got accepted what we're your stats!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

#155 loquat

loquat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 01:02 PM

Has anyone received a rejection notice yet, from either interview date? If so, was it phone call or email?

Good luck to everyone!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

loquat