what does anyone know about this program

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wilsonct

Program has a link attached ... Interviewed myself. New program with first class just started January 2011 - interviewing for next year now - app deadline is August 15! so better get on it. They don't use CAPSA so have online process. Small class (20) will have 32 next year. Real experienced PA faculty, used other health science people as instructors as well. Want to incorporate integrative medicine topics/faculty, but structured as all programs, for alliopathic medicine. New cadavar lab to open next year. Students seem happy enough -- hope that helps.

I called them today and they have a info session coming up sometime in October 2011. Do you know how tough it is to get in to their program? I still have to shadow a PA so I will be applying for the Fall 2012 semester. Thank you for posting what you thought of the interview. Any info on finding a PA to shadow would be nice!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I didn't hear anything back either, don't worry, I think we are all in the same boat. Howver, I did call them this week to verify that my application was completed and ask when we might hear back. I was told that it was rolling admissions, so that the sooner your application was in, the sooner you would hear back. Also, they stated that they were going to begin contacting people by phone"soon" to set-up interviews which would likely begin in late july or early august. Additionally, if not invited for an interview by phone, we would receive a letter in the mail stating that our application was not accepted for the program.

Archived