Interviews? (For 2012 matriculation)

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cabkrun
If you are waitlisted do you get a phone call or mail?

I believe you will get an email from Pam Harrison, stating your position on the wait list and asking you to sign and send in your wish to remain on the list.

Good luck :)

I got in as well! I interviewed Feb 4th and received a phone call from Dr. DeRosa Saturday afternoon. He called my house number so I was a little freaked out when I didn't hear anything on my cell phone this weekend. I am so excited to have been accepted and I have a big decision to make! Would any of the current SMU students be willing to answer some questions about the program for me via email?

congrats to everyone else has that received phone calls and hood luck to everyone still waiting to hear!

Congrats to all who got accepted! Hope to see you on campus in the fall.

And to those who haven't heard yet, hang in there. If you're waitlisted, there's usually quite a bit of movement & a good amount of acceptances from the waitlist, so don't lose hope.

nhlee, I'm happy to answer your questions if I can. I'll PM you.

I got in as well! I interviewed Feb 4th and received a phone call from Dr. DeRosa Saturday afternoon. He called my house number so I was a little freaked out when I didn't hear anything on my cell phone this weekend. I am so excited to have been accepted and I have a big decision to make! Would any of the current SMU students be willing to answer some questions about the program for me via email?

congrats to everyone else has that received phone calls and hood luck to everyone still waiting to hear!

Feel free to PM me and I can give you my email. But seriously, don't worry about getting anything yet its way too early! Start in July or August and for now enjoy your life to the fullest.

• 9 months later...

Archived