Kaplan Online Review vs. "Chicago Course" by CME resources

I have attended the George Washington University reviews in the past...3days and done. I have also attended Stony Brook U's review...5days of overload, and you get nothing out of overload. Did the Chicago program adequately help point out what is nec to master for the PANRE?. Do you have any info on the On-Line live review cources?

• 3 weeks later...

I've done both...Kaplan for PANCE and 1st PANRE, CME R. chicago in addition for PANRE. i prefer Kaplan. Overload is an understatement for Chicago...and the info is minimally new. mostly just the Blueprint topics with comments. for me, if I didn't know the material when I went in,Iwon't know much more when I came out. and on personal note...the chicago nightly self exams that were graded and averaged for us....I could not muster more than a 275....not a proud score nor a passing one. so went back to kaplan, and 2 other review books...prayed fervently....and passed PANRE 1st go-round by a hair.... god is good. i really don't remember how many questions i was given..

• 2 weeks later...

Archived