Class of 2014 applicants

Welcome back! I haven't heard anything since they recieved my supplemental. I just emailed Marcia regarding my summer course and hoepfully I will hear back soon. I will keep you updated if she gives me the low down on anything.

Did you recieve an interview last year? Can you give some detail on the process with Harding? Maybe some stats if you dont mind posting them...

Cheers!

It took about a week and a half or so after I submitted the supplemental, however I have all of my pre reqs already done as well. Don't start worrying about it yet they took a fair number from all interviews last year I think so even if you get an interview in the spring you still have a really good chance.

I am looking in to applying to this program and hopefully start in 2012..I havent taken the gre yet tho..I read that there is a nov 1st deadline...does the gre have to be taken by then or do you just have to submit your application..those of you who have applied any details on this process would b helpful!! Thanks!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all-

Do you know how many out-of-state applicants they accept? I would love to apply this year, but I'm not sure if I would even have a good chance of getting in. I am originally from Texas, but have been living and working in California for the past 3 years.

Any advice would be much appreciated! Thanks smile.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived