PA-Cs in the Memphis area

I am a PA in the Detroit area, currently practicing for the past 3 years in family practice. My husband recently took a position in Memphis, so I am looking for positions in the area. I have been searching for about a month now with little luck. I have been contacted by a few recruiters, but nothing in the Memphis area. I don't see many job postings at all, and there seem to be a plethora of NP positions. Can anyone comment on the climate for PAs in the Memphis area and how I may be able to give my search a boost? Your comments and any helpful information is appreciated!!

Thanks!!

I am a PA in the Detroit area, currently practicing for the past 3 years in family practice. My husband recently took a position in Memphis, so I am looking for positions in the area. I have been searching for about a month now with little luck. I have been contacted by a few recruiters, but nothing in the Memphis area. I don't see many job postings at all, and there seem to be a plethora of NP positions. Can anyone comment on the climate for PAs in the Memphis area and how I may be able to give my search a boost? Your comments and any helpful information is appreciated!!

Thanks!!

Archived