Looking to Shadow PA in Lehigh Valley!!

I'm currently a rising junior studying Neuroscience, and I live in Easton, PA. I'm dying to learn more about the profession from someone in the field, so if you're willing to take on a shadower and you're located within 20 miles of Easton, please PM me. Thanks!!

-Andre

I'm currently a rising junior studying Neuroscience, and I live in Easton, PA. I'm dying to learn more about the profession from someone in the field, so if you're willing to take on a shadower and you're located within 20 miles of Easton, please PM me. Thanks!!

-Andre

• 2 weeks later...

lehigh valley hospital requires a huge rigamarole with PPD and stuff even for people who are just shadowing, so you might be out of luck there. you could do the research scholar program but might not be with any PAs directly. http://www.lvhn.org/lvh/Education/Education/College_Students/Research_Scholar_Program

They used to have fall and spring programs as well as summer programs, you could ask

• 5 weeks later...

Archived