Wa em pa's

We are currently looking for 1-2 em pa's at my primary job in southern wa state.

the pa's staff a regional trauma ctr in fast track/peds/intermediate/obs areas as well as a satellite emergency facility that is 24/7 pa coverage with docs on day shift only.

great scope of practice, pay, and benefits.best retirement package around.

pm me with questions and a copy of your cv for immediate consideration. prior urgent care/em experience a plus but not an absolute requirement. we will consider the right new grad.

Okay all you new grads looking for an Ed position.. There is no question if you want to get a solid foot in the door in emergency medicine, you should consider hauling butt to Washington and investing a few years with one of our best .. Work and learn, and get paid for it too! How sweet is that?

If you are serious about em, here is the proverbial opportunity knowing at the door.

Hell, I thought about applying!

our pa's don't do much with ems direction so you would probably miss that although our hospital is the county paramedic base station and my boss is ems medical director. I think you would fit in well with our group so if you are serious look us up in a few years....4 yrs from now we should have at least 4 more openings....

Archived