Looking for a roommate 2 BEDROOM HOME, 8.5m FROM LLU Wi-Fi + UTILITIES INC $450

I'm looking for a responsible roommate for a 2 Bedroom home in Riverside. I was just accepted into the MPA program at LLLU class 2013. The home is located 8.5 miles from Loma Linda University. Completely remodeled, very clean, new paint, floors, bathroom appliances, sprinkler system, central air, washer/drier, refrigerator, oven, stove, microwave, toaster, freezer, 55 inch LED Blue Ray system with surround sound, Wii, Netflix , wireless internet, gated and very quiet perfect for students who need to study. I have two German shepherds (dogs will usually be in the back) a house keeper and a gardener (if you would like to take care of the yard we can negotiate a deduction). I will be at work or in school 90% of the time so you will practically have the house to yourself :) The home will be available in August. If you are interested, would like to see pictures or have any questions, please do not hesitate to contacting me.

Cheers!

Elizabeth

951 206 4296

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Its my house..lol.. are you one of our new students? How exciting! My old room mate is graduating UCR in June. If you are still looking for a place or know of someone who is give me a call or better yet text me. 951 206 4296. I have loma linda PA books to share :)

Elizabeth Ontiveros

Its my house..lol.. are you one of our new students? How exciting! My old room mate is graduating UCR in June. If you are still looking for a place or know of someone who is give me a call or better yet text me. 951 206 4296. I have loma linda PA books to share :)

Elizabeth Ontiveros

Archived