OHIO: University of Dayton

I believe the official letter won't be out until December. I assume they send out letter of intent and waitlist around the same time. After they hear back from everyone they will make the final decision and send out the official letter. I got waitlisted and the emailed asked if I wanted to be removed from the waitlist or stay on. They might still waitlist people if a lot of people get off the waitlist or decline attending.

I received an email 11/21 stating that it was my official CASPA acceptance. They said to expect another email in January with an official letter and more details about deposits and whatnot.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Has anyone on the waitlist heard back?

I interviewed on 11/14 and received an email on 12/1 placing me on a waitlist.  I called early January and talked to Amy and she said there was not much activities.  She added that I eventually receive an email deciding whether I am accepted or rejected. I asked her if she can tell me my placement on the waitlist and she said thats against the program's policy.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived