1st draft feedback please?

Really great start! You've done a lot! haha To help shorten it...the third to last paragraph starting with "One very important..." seems repetitive. I think only the last sentence is needed here as it shows what you want to accomplish making it unnecessary to tell them it as well. If that makes sense? I'm guilty of it too but you also use a bit too many adjectives that aren't necessary such as "tremendous responsibility" "very complex". I've just heard that too much is frowned upon! Hope this helps!

If you have time I have also posted my personal statement and would love your feedback!

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with Swck above me.  Try to be a little more concise and that will keep you in the character count.  However, I believe you're on the right track as well.  Reading about being a medical scribe made me question whether or not being an EMT and working toward my Paramedic was really the best route to PA school.  That kind of exposure to those situations could have been really cool.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived