2015-2016 Stanford Cycle

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am going to email the program to ask this but, yes, it seems as Cali students are given preference. The reason I asked earlier if this program was just for Cali students was based on the following: http://pcap.stanford.edu/program/

Community Satellites

The PCA program continues its community mission by identifying target areas, recruiting students from these areas, and implementing clinical training through a network of local PA coordinators and physician preceptors. The current target communities are:

• Bakersfield area: Kern county
  • Humboldt county
  • Imperial county
  • Salinas area: Monterey, San Benito, and southern Santa Cruz counties
  • San Diego county
  • Ventura/Los Angeles area

• 1 month later...

When I received a letter from Stanford last year, it was post-marked as December 23rd, and I didn't actually get the letter in the mail till early January. My interview was Feb. 11th. I think Stanford takes longer reviewing applications for their program simply because they are looking for a very specific applicant. Hang in there, everyone! 

• 2 weeks later...

When I received a letter from Stanford last year, it was post-marked as December 23rd, and I didn't actually get the letter in the mail till early January. My interview was Feb. 11th. I think Stanford takes longer reviewing applications for their program simply because they are looking for a very specific applicant. Hang in there, everyone! 

Hi oprice165, do you remember about how many applicants were invited to your interview in February? Thanks for the insight!

Archived