CALIFORNIA: Marshall B. Ketchum University

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Coolinator, I received my interview invitation by email! Then you log into the portal to schedule your interview time. The interview process was very relaxed and the faculty are so kind and welcoming! The current cohort of PA students were also a great resource - they spent the whole morning with us, taking us to the different parts of our interview day, and answering questions about the program :)

@Lawrencepangit, when MBKU called me it showed "Fullerton, CA" underneath the phone number, so even though I didn't recognize the number I had a feeling it was them. I also received a phone call for another program and I was at work so I missed the call, but they called me back within 30 minutes. I wouldn't worry too much - if they miss you, they'll keep trying :) 

@lawrencepangit the way they explained it to us at the interview was you have an individual exam after each module on a friday, and then re-take the exam as a small group later that same day. if you do not pass (80%) you are required to re-take the exam the following monday. If you do pass, you essentially have the weekend "off" to relax and recoup! Modules are between 1-3 weeks long so you may have two exams back to back and then a longer break, just depends on the subject. Hope that helps!

Thanks @Laur_ek! I interviewed Nov. 6th at 7:45am and received the acceptance phone call on Nov. 19th. I actually missed the call originally. She left a voicemail saying she was calling in regards to my interview and then gave me a call back number. And then when I called back she offered me a spot :)

Archived