University of the Pacific PA Program in Sacramento

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From the info session do you guys remember between which months they finalize the class after interviews? I remember it being through September but I can't exactly remember if you can hear back as early as a couple weeks after the interview ("early acceptance"). Does anyone remember the specifics on it? Thanks!

It was an email.

I am an Army lab tech and have been in the Army for a long time. I'm getting out to go to PA school then probably going back in.

I have a 3.54 overall GPA.

No GRE

Applied to 6 schools this cycle.

Denied at 2 so far. One interview from here, and still waiting on 3 more schools.

First application cycle for me.

Nothing spectacular.

It was an email.

I am an Army lab tech and have been in the Army for a long time. I'm getting out to go to PA school then probably going back in.

I have a 3.54 overall GPA.

No GRE

Applied to 6 schools this cycle.

Denied at 2 so far. One interview from here, and still waiting on 3 more schools.

First application cycle for me.

Nothing spectacular.

That was a quick turnaround for you @shaunring! Congrats on getting an interview! Did you receive an email that you met the initial screening, like some others did, before you received the interview invite? Also are you interviewing at the end of Feb or end of March?  

I got the "received application", "completed initial screening", and then "interview invite" all within about 10 hours. I was legit having a heart attack.

The interview is 29 Feb

Haha! That's awesome. I think they are certainly very interested in meeting you. Good luck at your interview!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived