2015-2016 Application Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes, I did on the 18th.

When were you CASPA verified?  I was verified on 6/23 but have not heard anything yet.  I emailed them in July to see if they received my application, but they have not responded.  I don't want to be that person that is a nag, but Im starting to get a little antsy :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I am attending! I am coming from Wisconsin, so do not have lots of input on the various areas, but at the NAE I asked a current student where most people live - she said most either live right around campus or out near W 86th Street. I actually grew up as a kid in the W 86th St. area, and although I haven't lived there as an adult (or in the last 15 years!) it does seem like it's still a good place to live. I went and looked around while down there in October and it seems like there's lots of newer apartments that have been built, and it's a little farther out from the city if you're looking for a little more land for your dogs. About a 15-20 minute drive from campus if I remember correctly. Hope this helps a little, if anyone is from the area I'm sure they'll know much more. I'm looking forward to meeting you and everyone else in May!

Edit: Also, I asked Erin if they were planning on setting up a FB group/other way to get in touch with people before May, and she said they'll be sending out a class roster at the end of the month. Hopefully more people will be in touch then.

Thank you very much for the reply, there seems to be a lot of apartments in that area! I was looking East and Northeast of campus initially to live close to Broad Ripple because it looks like a cool area to hang out in. A house would be nice but the cost would pretty hard to slide without roommates. Time to do some more browsing online. I like that there is a lot of nice grocery stores in the area too!

Archived