Navy HPSP/HCSP Application Cycle 2015-2016

Does anyone know when the next board is supposed to meet? My recruiter said she doesn't know...she said they will either meet in Dec or Jan. I'm not in a big hurry since the program I'm going to doesn't start until May, just curious if anyone had any details?

My package was in the October board, but whenever I contact my recruiter or he contacts me he doesn't have any news. My sister's midwife at 29 Palms had told her at the beginning of November that she served on a board that convened about the same time as HSCP October boards and they were going to post their information on 12/1. I was hoping that would be the same for the HSCP applicants, but now I'm just going to hope for some winter break news. 

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My package was in the October board, but whenever I contact my recruiter or he contacts me he doesn't have any news. My sister's midwife at 29 Palms had told her at the beginning of November that she served on a board that convened about the same time as HSCP October boards and they were going to post their information on 12/1. I was hoping that would be the same for the HSCP applicants, but now I'm just going to hope for some winter break news.

I didn't know there was an October board. My recruiter told me the first board met mid-November. Hope you hear some news soon!

I didn't know there was an October board. My recruiter told me the first board met mid-November. Hope you hear some news soon!

Dja10 meant that the application package was due October 30th but boards met during November. Next board meeting may be in January so packages are due by December 30th.

Dja10 meant that the application package was due October 30th but boards met during November. Next board meeting may be in January so packages are due by December 30th.

Oh got it. Thanks. My recruiter told me packages were due Nov 30...so maybe they will meet in Dec? I guess we'll just see since there are no set dates for anything. Good luck to everyone who is applying!

Oh got it. Thanks. My recruiter told me packages were due Nov 30...so maybe they will meet in Dec? I guess we'll just see since there are no set dates for anything. Good luck to everyone who is applying!

Your recruiter told you November 30th in the case that they decided to come pick up the packages. My recruiter usually lets me know ASAP if he hears anything but I don't think board will meet in December and will meet in January instead. In the past, boards have met November and December, but there were years where they skipped December and met in January. I guess this year is one of those years.

2cz8olh.jpg

Edurne – Adrenalina (2015) Album Leak

Artist: Edurne

Album: Adrenalina

Genre: pop, rock, electropop, synthpop, dance, dance-pop

Year: 2015

Quality: 320 kbps

Size: 115,4 MB

Edurne – Adrenalina Track Listing:

1. Amanecer

2. Va a ser mejor

3. Basta

4. One Shot

5. Dudar

6. La ultima superviviente

7. Un dia mas

8. Freakday

9. Sigueme

10. I Believe

11. Amanecer (Version Sinfonica)

12. Sonar (A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes)

sm6gr4.jpg

Categories:

Edurne Adrenalina Edurne Adrenalina Free Full Album Download

Edurne Adrenalina album

Edurne Adrenalina Download Free

Edurne Adrenalina torrent

Edurne Adrenalina download

Edurne Adrenalina album mp3 download

Edurne Adrenalina (2015) torrent

Edurne Adrenalina download album

Edurne Adrenalina deluxe edition

Edurne Adrenalina gratuit

Edurne Adrenalina (2015) free

Edurne Adrenalina LEAKED

Edurne Adrenalina Album Leak

Edurne Adrenalina All Tracks

Edurne Adrenalina has it leaked?

Edurne Adrenalina new album 2015

Download Edurne Adrenalina Album

Download Edurne Adrenalina

Edurne Adrenalina Album

Your recruiter told you November 30th in the case that they decided to come pick up the packages. My recruiter usually lets me know ASAP if he hears anything but I don't think board will meet in December and will meet in January instead. In the past, boards have met November and December, but there were years where they skipped December and met in January. I guess this year is one of those years.

Sorry about the confusion, but thanks for clarifying ltran15! I just received an email from my recruiter this morning and he said the status board he gets every other week or so said they will announce the board results and close the application for the program. I would infer this to mean, and please correct me if I'm wrong, that near to all 17 slots have been selected? 

Sorry about the confusion, but thanks for clarifying ltran15! I just received an email from my recruiter this morning and he said the status board he gets every other week or so said they will announce the board results and close the application for the program. I would infer this to mean, and please correct me if I'm wrong, that near to all 17 slots have been selected?

I hope that isn't the case! I heard that only 14 packages were turned in for the first boards. I heard that usually they fill up only about half and meet again for the second boards and fill up the remaining spots. They also have an alternate list in case someone selected backs out. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I hope that isn't the case! I heard that only 14 packages were turned in for the first boards. I heard that usually they fill up only about half and meet again for the second boards and fill up the remaining spots. They also have an alternate list in case someone selected backs out. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I appreciate that we share the information we get because my recruiter had said that there were 10 packages in the first board. We are agonizing over the process of not knowing, and with our contradicting information, it definitely doesn't alleviate anything; it may actually make it more stressful for us all.  

I also heard that 14 packages were submitted for the first board in Nov. So there should definitely be a second board since there are 17 slots available...the question is when? My recruiter did tell me that they do stop accepting applications once they receive enough packages. That's not to say they won't open it up again if they don't fill all the slots with the current applicants for the first and second boards. I have also heard that they do select alternates as well. I believe someone on this forum was picked up as an alternate last year. Hopefully more definitive info will be available soon. Good luck to everyone!

• 1 month later...

Archived