2015 CASPA Des Moines applicants

Some of our class (PA17) came from the wait list including myself. I was wait listed for a few weeks. Also a couple of our classmates didn't join us until May, so there's always some hope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope so. I'm still waiting to hear back about an interview I had with another school. However, DMU is my first choice. I'm unclear of what to do if I get accepted at this other school. I wouldn't mind going there, but going to DMU would work better for me. :-/ The lady I spoke with today told me they won't let us know about waitlist stuff until late March! I hope she's wrong about that.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DMU is a good school, love it here. Admissions team is also wonderful, so if they say you won't hear until March I'm sure that's probably true. But then again, they can pull from the wait list at any time so maybe you'll hear before then. Just keep checking that email. :)

DMU is a good school, love it here. Admissions team is also wonderful, so if they say you won't hear until March I'm sure that's probably true. But then again, they can pull from the wait list at any time so maybe you'll hear before then. Just keep checking that email. :)

Well, at this rate, DMU is my only hope unless the last 2 schools on my list offer me interviews. Which they likely wont. The admit staff at DMU said the waitlist was tiered into 3 sections. They said that they'll let people know what tier they are in but not their specific place on the list. Apparently, this ranking is based primarily on the interview.

• 1 month later...

Disregard that last post from me, made a group page instead. It's still called Des Moines university PA class of 2018.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I have been trying to find the Des Moines PA Facebook group and I cant find anything! I tried searching the name above but that didnt work.. any word on a page?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I actually have an interview there on Tuesday, so I was just wondering if there were still open spots or if they were just trying to fill there waitlist! I also believe there were 2-3 other interview dates after mine

Wow, really? That seems SO late. Good luck to you! I suppose they haven't filled the class yet. I interviewed in November and got waitlisted then.

• 2 weeks later...

I was just accepted off the waitlist.  I interviewed back towards the end of November and received the call this past Friday.  There's still hope for all of you still waiting to hear back!  

Did you receive any communication about where you were on this list? I was told they would email out tiers in March. Congrats to you! I'm sitting on two waitlists right now.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived