Taking pre-requisites in Madrid, Spain

Hello everyone! I'm currently living and working in Madrid, Spain, but I'm trying to get my PA prerequisites and patient contact hours done here. I was wondering if anyone has had any luck with that? I'm applying to an American university here to see if it's possible. I don't know if anyone has had any luck with working with a specific program or doctors who would welcome international students to complete their patient contact hours. Please help! Desperate!

• Upvote 1

I completed several of my PA prereqs while deployed. I went the online course route via a school back in the US. There is an awesome sticky in the Pre-PA subforum dedicated to online courses ... lots of good info. Good luck.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

• 5 years later...

Hi! I don't know if you'll see this as it has been a few years, but I was wondering if you could explain how your PA journey went? I am currently a 2nd year in college and I made the switch from the pharmaceutical route to the PA route but I want to gain my patient contact hours and experience in Spain; however, I would like to apply to PA school in the US. Do PA schools in the US accept hours in international hospitals? Would you say the experiences were the same?