UB APPLICANTS 2015 cycle

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My caspa was verified 6/22 do I still have a chance at an interview?

Technically yes, UB's deadline is 8/1, but their admissions is rolling so the earlier you apply, the better your chances are. I was verified later than I'd expected on 7/7 but am keeping my fingers crossed for good news soon. 

For those that have been invited for interviews, was the next step in process after being verified on CASPA (and submitting the 3 essay questions) a phone call from UB's adcom?

Technically yes, UB's deadline is 8/1, but their admissions is rolling so the earlier you apply, the better your chances are. I was verified later than I'd expected on 7/7 but am keeping my fingers crossed for good news soon. 

For those that have been invited for interviews, was the next step in process after being verified on CASPA (and submitting the 3 essay questions) a phone call from UB's adcom?

I was invited to the interview on July 22, and was accepted later that day into the UB program. Yes, after you are verified you should receive a call for an interview if your profile fits with what they want. Also, the admissions dept. informed us that we are the 2nd interview round, meaning that they have 6 more interview rounds from now until december.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't give up hope yet! If anyone has an interview coming up and they are coming from far away let me know. My girlfriend and I rent a 2br about an hour away from campus. We would be happy to let anyone stay overnight as long as they don't mind awesome dogs lol.

I consider awesome dogs a huge plus in my book! Lol I have friends and family in the area so I'll most likely being staying with them. So nice to have you offer the other forum members this, though!  Wish you had a place in Charleston, WV for Sept. 2nd! ;) 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived