UB APPLICANTS 2015 cycle

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've already submitted my CASPA and supplemental app for UB but I was wondering if you all are sending official GRE scores? I e-mailed admissions and was informed that I could "send them if I wanted to" but they didn't really say if this would be helpful for my application. 

I've already submitted my CASPA and supplemental app for UB but I was wondering if you all are sending official GRE scores? I e-mailed admissions and was informed that I could "send them if I wanted to" but they didn't really say if this would be helpful for my application. 

Interesting, I did for all CASPA programs that required it, using their GRE CASPA code. I have heard that many programs don't place a huge emphasis on the GRE though... so maybe UB is one of them? I applied for this cycle and was verified today! Good luck to everyone! :)

Interesting, I did for all CASPA programs that required it, using their GRE CASPA code. I have heard that many programs don't place a huge emphasis on the GRE though... so maybe UB is one of them? I applied for this cycle and was verified today! Good luck to everyone! :)

Great ! Hope you have a great result soon. :)

good luck to you guys

Has anyone else heard anything about an interview on July 22nd or a later date? Also, does anyone know any details about the reasons behind the probationary status? I heard it was for administrative reasons but if anyone has any further details I would really appreciate it. Thanks and good luck to everyone interviewing this month!

Thanks! It was extremely laid back compared to other interviews I have been on in previous years ( this is my third CASPA cycle applying so for anyone who has been rejected before, don't give up!!) Three one on one interviews with a mix of faculty and past students. Each interview was 20 mins. Very cool people and easy to talk to. Be yourself and give them honest answers, not what you think they want to hear ( this point was stressed throughout the day yesterday). Overall, great experience! Good luck to everyone applying!

Thanks! It was extremely laid back compared to other interviews I have been on in previous years ( this is my third CASPA cycle applying so for anyone who has been rejected before, don't give up!!) Three one on one interviews with a mix of faculty and past students. Each interview was 20 mins. Very cool people and easy to talk to. Be yourself and give them honest answers, not what you think they want to hear ( this point was stressed throughout the day yesterday). Overall, great experience! Good luck to everyone applying!

Hi Hulie1320

Thanks for the information. This is my second year applying and I'm more anxious than ever so it's great to hear of your success!

I was wondering if you wouldn't mind sharing when your CASPA was verified and if they mentioned how many interviews they are going to hold?

I am looking through my emails and can't find the CASPA verification by UB but I recieved my interview invite on June 19. I actually asked that question yesterday about how many interview rounds they have each year and was told that it varies. There are 40 spots in the class. Wish I had more helpful info for you!

Congrats to those who have been accepted already!

Can anyone give me insight on whether it's too late to even consider submitting my application to this program? I already have my CASPA verified and just need to complete their supplemental.

Archived