Application Cycle 2015-2016

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello! Just got confirmation a week ago and my app is currently under review!

I knew they had a hard time a couple weeks ago with CASPA stuff (they wanted a certain info on degree verification/LOR stuff and get clarity on something CASPA didnt do or process yet). Just talked to admissions and thats what they told me 3 weeks ago!

Anyone went to the info session last month? :o I was there! :)

Hello! I'm waiting for verification. I sent my supplemental application fee, but never got confirmation they received it. Did they send you an email saying they received it?

Yes, they sent me an email saying that they received the payment. What worries me a little bit is that they said it's just now under review...I thought they would have started reviewing it once I did my caspa application.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all!

I applied as well.  I am just wondering if they will email you regardless of whether they decide to invite you for an interview or not.  Will they send out an email telling you that you weren't invited or just make you wait it out to see if you get invited until March?

Thanks, good luck to all :) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

For those who interviewed last weekend, how was it?

I really liked it. You get an overview of the program first, then you get divided into groups. So some people will interview first, others will speak to a student panel...at the end you get an awesome lunch and that's it. Entire process took about 4 hours I believe.

Archived