2015-2016 Application Cycle

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hey! I applied last year and received an interview. Unfortunately someone else looked better on paper so I am reapplying this cycle! The medical terminology was very easy for me. You do need to know your general prefixes and suffixes. The pdf was very helpful and I was over prepared. The overall setting of the interview was very laid back so have fun and enjoy the people there. They are extremely friendly and the campus is beautiful. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I found interview dates on their website.

If you click admissions tab on the left then click interview information. 

2015/2016 INTERVIEW DATES:

The dates for 2015/16 are scheduled as follows:

• 8/14/15
  • 9/11/15
  • 10/30/15
  • 1/8/16
  • 2/5/16
  • 2/19/16

The interview day will be 1/2 day in length, consisting of a terminology test/time with current students (see study guide on this website), faculty interviews, and a small group activity. 
Dates may be subject to change.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Did anyone else get an email from Harding asking to send an update of this semesters grades once finals are completed? I am assuming this is a good sign...

Hi, yes I received that same email on Dec 2nd. Grades will be in next week so I will submit them then wait to see what happens.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived