2015-2016 application cycle

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My app was verified 6/8 and I received a confirmation from salus on 6/22 and they said that interviews start in September! Did you at least get that email from them? It's ok to feel anxious! This is my first cycle, I only applied to two schools so I am very nervous that I won't hear back from either of them!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Howdy.

PrePAstudent10 - I was notified about the intrvw via email. Within the email is a link to choose a date (it lets you know the number of spots available on each date.) After you choose a date you receive a confirmation email. *There were dates all through September and to middle Oct.

Pilarvs - My stats; my undergrad GPA is 3.6, my grad GPA is 3.8, my post bacc GPA (which is the same as my BCP GPA) is 4.0. I submitted my app around 5/23.

I hope this helps!

What I learned from my disappointment last cycle is to apply as early as possible, esp for programs with rolling admissions. Last cycle I applied mid-Sept which got me quick rejections.

I truly wish everyone luck, bc we are all chasing our dreams, and I learn so much from everyone here.

Howdy.

PrePAstudent10 - I was notified about the intrvw via email. Within the email is a link to choose a date (it lets you know the number of spots available on each date.) After you choose a date you receive a confirmation email. *There were dates all through September and to middle Oct.

Pilarvs - My stats; my undergrad GPA is 3.6, my grad GPA is 3.8, my post bacc GPA (which is the same as my BCP GPA) is 4.0. I submitted my app around 5/23.

I hope this helps!

What I learned from my disappointment last cycle is to apply as early as possible, esp for programs with rolling admissions. Last cycle I applied mid-Sept which got me quick rejections.

I truly wish everyone luck, bc we are all chasing our dreams, and I learn so much from everyone here.

Congratulations on your interview!Do you remember about how many spots were open for the interview dates? 

Alright, just received an interview invite, so grateful!

Submitted: 07/01

Verified: 07/14

Rec'd: 07/16

Invited: 08/04

cGPA: 3.5

sGPA: 3.4

HCE: prior combat medic

Shadowing: none

LORs: 1 MD, 1 DO, 1 NP - The PA letter fell through; Salus says they'll let me interview but I need a PA LOR before the adcom can consider me for matriculation.

Interviewing Sept. 16th, leaving from the Midwest the day prior...if anyone wants to carpool or split a room just PM me, this process is expensive and every little bit helps.

I was notified by email today that I got an interview. Most of the early interview dates are already full (8 per day). I saw interview days from Sept-Dec. 

My stats:

HCE: 1,600+ hours as a mental health technician/nurse's aid 

Shadowing: 100

Volunteering: 300

Overall GPA: 3.75

Science GPA: 3.61

Wishing everyone the best of luck!

Just received my interview invite! There's 8 spots per date! Let me know if anyone else is interfering on October 14th!

Also, does anyone have information regarding their accreditation? I know they are on probation but can we still sit for the PANCE if we get accepted this year?

Just received my interview invite! There's 8 spots per date! Let me know if anyone else is interfering on October 14th!

Also, does anyone have information regarding their accreditation? I know they are on probation but can we still sit for the PANCE if we get accepted this year?

As far as sitting for PANCE the school must remain in some form of accreditation through 2018 for this years entering class to be eligible. That's the way I understood it, correct me if I'm wrong. Whether it's probation or continued, just need to be accredited.

Archived