2015-2016 Application Cycle

Maybe we know each other??? What HS did you go to and what class? I went to Sierra Vista and class of 07

Fellow 702 eh? I also got my interview on the 3rd! :D But not sure if i am going to go because I got into USC PA program but I do want to see what the school has to offer...And its closer to Vegas haha 

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I finished high school in Australia so probably not lol congrats on the USC acceptance ! I'll be there for the Trojan games actually in November 7-8 , great great campus ! You will love it , I actually work with few radiologists that are USC alumnies . Did you not apply for touro?

Ahh i see...Nice yes the campus looks great and heard nothing but great things about the program.  I did not apply to Touro, didn't like the Henderson campus or the one in NorCal too much...I only applied to USC, LLU and a school in Portland.  

I finished high school in Australia so probably not lol congrats on the USC acceptance ! I'll be there for the Trojan games actually in November 7-8 , great great campus ! You will love it , I actually work with few radiologists that are USC alumnies . Did you not apply for touro?

Ahh i see...Nice yes the campus looks great and heard nothing but great things about the program.  I did not apply to Touro, didn't like the Henderson campus or the one in NorCal too much...I only applied to USC, LLU and a school in Portland.

Nice well I'll see you if you show up to the LLU interview , we are making it a mini vacation so we will be there for few days

I came across these interview questions, however, not sure how reliable the source is.

http://www.mockquestions.com/graduateschool/Loma+Linda+University/Physician+Assistant/

I saw these too, I think they are pretty decent. I had 3 of them asked at one of my interviews.

Does anyone know if the essay questions are related to our personal life or medicine??

Good luck to everyone. :)

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I saw these too, I think they are pretty decent. I had 3 of them asked at one of my interviews.

Does anyone know if the essay questions are related to our personal life or medicine??

Good luck to everyone. :)

Awesome! Most seem to be pretty legitimate questions. Where else have you interviewed? And I read somewhere that one of the essay questions may be "Why do you want to be a PA?".

Awesome! Most seem to be pretty legitimate questions. Where else have you interviewed? And I read somewhere that one of the essay questions may be "Why do you want to be a PA?".

Thank you so much ☺

I interviewed at UC davis, tampa, nova.

Oh yes that question is pretty standard. Good luck to all of us, whatever God has planned for each one of us.

Thank you so much ☺

I interviewed at UC davis, tampa, nova.

Oh yes that question is pretty standard. Good luck to all of us, whatever God has planned for each one of us.

Wow good luck!!! I applied to UC Davis but literally a day before their deadline and I haven't heard anything yet. Would you be interested in meeting up the evening before the interview? 

Wow good luck!!! I applied to UC Davis but literally a day before their deadline and I haven't heard anything yet. Would you be interested in meeting up the evening before the interview?

Thank you so much, good luck to you as well and everyone else.

Oh hopefully you hear from them soon.

I would love to meet up, but I am coming from Florida and I get there around 8pm. If not too late for you then sure we can meet up. :)

Archived