• 1 month later...
  • Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@DevushkaPA, Sophie PA program have applied for masters for the 2016 class, but it's NOT official yet at the moment. They are still waiting for the transition and a 'yes' from the state and that's the reason why the application pool is not open yet. I spoke to the assistant in the office today.

@Pagirl, looking at past posts, I believe interviews will be Dec-Jan. Hopefully we will get a notification this month or next about our status.

My application was completed on 8/31, but no emails yet from the program. 

For those that have completed the application, when you preview it, do you see all the different parts of your completed application or just some parts? For some reason, I do not see my essays/PS when I preview it, I just hope it was saved and all. 

Good luck guys :) 

I also spoke to a woman from the program last week and she told me that they are transitioning into a Masters program. Do you think that the applications will have to be submitted through CASPA?

I believe the application that's available is only for those seeking a BA. For those who are seeking admission to the Masters program, what are you doing now while you wait for the school to be approved? Is there another application that needs to be filled out, or should things start being sent?

@tmtpe100, Thanks for the info. I did not know Downstate was in a transition also since there is no info on their site about it. I will call them today (9/18) to ask about the masters application. 

@Pagirl, I was talking about the page where we first applied for the program, where you enter the PIN number the school gave. After you log in, you can see the application status (mine is submitted), and if your recommendation letters have been received. Right on that page you click on "view application" and can go over your entire app. Like I said above, on this page, I only see parts of my application as submitted. I guess when I make that call today, I'll make sure they got everything.

Archived