2015-2016 Cycle

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just want to clarify something about the supplemental app. Those of you who sent in your supp, did you include addition LORs aside from the ones you attached to your CASPA application? The email they sent me says that I have submitted all of the required LORs in my CASPA. So it's my understanding that I don't need to send anymore letter to them. Is that what everyone else did too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For those who are checking their emails constantly (AKA me for the past 3 weeks!) here is my timeline: My CASPA was verified 7/13.  Received an email stating they were reviewing my application on 7/29.  Received my invite for the secondary application today via email today 8/3.  Best of luck to everyone! 

Did anyone else receive a CASPA fee waiver and then have their supp app fee waived with Touro CA?  I have my supp app complete and have emailed my CASPA waiver to them, but have not heard anything back yet. I'm getting nervous and wondering if I should just pay the supp app fee anyway in order to submit it quicker. 

I was also one of the applicants who received the CASPA received e-mail from Touro on 7/29/15.

I received my supplemental invite 8/6/15. From what I've heard, they will also e-mail you if you are denied a supplemental. So if you haven't received anything yet, stay patient!

Just got confirmation that they have received all my required materials and that my " file is now complete and eligible for committee review". Also said that "invitations to interview may be sent at any time between now and the end of April" That's a huge window of time! Did anyone go through the process last year?

My CASPA application was submitted 05/13

My verified application was 5/20

I received my supplemental on 7/15

I have not heard anything back since my supplemental application was submitted other then that they would start interviews from now-april.

Hope this helps! Good luck everyone.

I finally got an invite for the supplemental application today! So for those who are still waiting, there's still hope =)

Btw, do you guys think it's necessary to fill out all the institutions attended and upload a resume? It seems to me that it's a bit redundant since they have all this information from CASPA but I don't want it to be a reason why it won't get reviewed. 

Thank you! 

I finally got an invite for the supplemental application today! So for those who are still waiting, there's still hope =)

Btw, do you guys think it's necessary to fill out all the institutions attended and upload a resume? It seems to me that it's a bit redundant since they have all this information from CASPA but I don't want it to be a reason why it won't get reviewed. 

Thank you! 

I filled out the institutions and added my resume just in case, Im sure its not a big deal if you decided not to include that though, its not mandatory.

Archived