Application question.

Guest ucilabguy

Guest ucilabguy

Hello,

I am completing my application right now and I had a question regarding the pre-requisite couse listing. For all my pre-req science courses the lab was included with the lecture for 1 combined grade. On the application there are separate spots for both the lecture and lab portions of the class..Does anyone know how the admissions staff would prefer I filled this out? Thanks in advance for your help.

Since it was a combo class you would put the grade that you received for the class in both spots since it was not a seperate class. As far as A&P you are aware that they do require a whole semester of Anatomy with a lab and a semester of physiology with a lab. if it was taken in combination like most of them are then it would be a total of 2 semesters. As far as chemistry it is one semester and micro is one semester with lab. This is how I filled out mine for my application. Hope this helps you.

Hello,

I am completing my application right now and I had a question regarding the pre-requisite couse listing. For all my pre-req science courses the lab was included with the lecture for 1 combined grade. On the application there are separate spots for both the lecture and lab portions of the class..Does anyone know how the admissions staff would prefer I filled this out? Thanks in advance for your help.

If there is any doubt, you need to contact the school . Get the information from the "horses mouth". Failure to complete an application correctly, may cause your app. to be refuse and not reviewed.

Do this. Fill out the application as Slprncess recommends. Include a copy of the course description from the catalogue,( or download it from your school's WEB site) with your application. Then highlight it so it will come to our attention quicker. Make a notation that Les told you to do it via the PA forum.

LesH

• 3 years later...
Do this. Fill out the application as Slprncess recommends. Include a copy of the course description from the catalogue,( or download it from your school's WEB site) with your application. Then highlight it so it will come to our attention quicker. Make a notation that Les told you to do it via the PA forum.

LesH

Les, does this still apply to new applicants? It would seem that most programs would have the lab/lecture combined. Thanks for another answer in advance.

Les, does this still apply to new applicants? It would seem that most programs would have the lab/lecture combined. Thanks for another answer in advance.

Yes if there is a question about the prereq. We have to verify that coursework meets ARC-PA and PAC standards and requirements for the program.

• 2 months later...

Archived