Actual CASPA Verification Wait Times '15-'16

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As of last Wednesday, CASPA began verifying application submitted on May 1 and ended the day verifying applications submitted on May 7. Please note that it CAN take up to FOUR WEEKS for your application to be verified once it becomes complete so please do not assume that since verification times listed here are short, that this will be the case. CASPA can only guarantee four weeks. 

@deckl003

You would need to email them to find out the day they are currently verifying... I would also double check that today is your complete date (I submitted my app with everything complete, but it still took 3 days for my app to be marked as such).

CASPA doesn't give a complete date on the new platform.  I guess the complete date is the date your last document (evaluation, transcript, etc) was received.  I requested the current verification dates and just got a message that my application is verified and GPA has been calculated.  I don't know if they send it to everyone or only if you inquire.

My complete date was 5/14, verified 5/27

Submitted 5/21

Undelivered by CASPA 5/27

Resubmitted 5/27

Verified 5/28

My app got held up because of a question that caspa had about one of my study abroad transcripts. I was able to call them and get the issue fixed immediately, so I would definitely suggest this is anyone else has issues!

Archived