• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally got the email that Barry received everything and that my application is being reviewed! I was verified 7/24. Hopefully I get that interview email soon too! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest tpa18

Hi. I was verified July 9th, but haven't received an email from Barry saying that they have received my application. Anybody in a similar situation? For those of you who did get an email, how long did it take after your CASPA was verified? I applied to the St. Pete campus. Thanks!  

For those of you whose application was verified, does your official GRE scores show on your application for Barry? My application only shows my unofficial scores in which I reported however on my application to other schools, my official scores are reported. I have contacted CASPA numerous times, however, they are not answering my question and I can never get through to their phone system; thus curious if same issue for others? 

For those of you whose application was verified, does your official GRE scores show on your application for Barry? My application only shows my unofficial scores in which I reported however on my application to other schools, my official scores are reported. I have contacted CASPA numerous times, however, they are not answering my question and I can never get through to their phone system; thus curious if same issue for others?

Mine is doing the same thing, I applied for the St.Petersburg campus and all GRE scores go to the Miami Campus. I called them to confirm that they had received my scores despite them not showing up on the PDF. They have my scores so perhaps call to confirm? I sent GRE scores over 4 weeks ago.

Barry does not have a CASPA GRE code, they have their own. So on your caspa, your official scores won't show on the Barry PDF because the scores weren't sent with a CASPA code. I hope that makes sense! You would have to check with Barry if you're concerned about your scores being received, not CASPA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey you guys, i just joined the forum. Im applying to Barry University Miami campus. I am still waiting on CASPA to finish processing my transcript..Is anyone still waiting on CASPA to finish up somethings?? I'm feeling anxious over here.

I'm done with everything CASPA-wise, but take the GRE August 30th. After I send my score, they will consider my application complete. Don't worry, its still early! As long as you've finished your part, you're good.

thanks! @jlthornt... my caspa was finally verified on august 5....does anyone have an idea of how long before u receive an email saying they received your application??

I actually just received an email from them yesterday (8/11) saying they have received all of my materials and are just waiting on my GRE scores. I was verified July 15th. So, it looks like roughly a month, but it may be a bit longer now since August is considered the "high-volume" timeframe for application submission/verification. 

thanks! @jlthornt... my caspa was finally verified on august 5....does anyone have an idea of how long before u receive an email saying they received your application??

My CASPA was verified on July 7th and I got an email saying they had that and my GRE scores on July 28th. Haven't heard anything since, but I'm hopeful for an interview! I applied to St. Pete's campus. Good luck to you!

just received invite at Miami Shores campus

CASPA verified 7/10

congrats!! did you happen to receive an email on confirmation of a completed app before the interview invite? I was verified the same day and have heard nothing. I have met and exceeded all of the requirements as well, and have applied to the Miami Shores campus. 

Hi. I was verified July 9th, but haven't received an email from Barry saying that they have received my application. Anybody in a similar situation? For those of you who did get an email, how long did it take after your CASPA was verified? I applied to the St. Pete campus. Thanks!  

In the same boat--verified on July 10th and applied to Miami campus and have heard nothing. Been calling and leaving voicemails but no reply. I have exceeded all of the requirements so I know that isn't an issue with the lack of communication. Let me know of any updates please--good luck!! 

In the same boat--verified on July 10th and applied to Miami campus and have heard nothing. Been calling and leaving voicemails but no reply. I have exceeded all of the requirements so I know that isn't an issue with the lack of communication. Let me know of any updates please--good luck!! 

Hey shiv93! I received my first email 8/10 regarding my application status and that my app is currently being processed. Good luck to you as well! :) 

congrats!! did you happen to receive an email on confirmation of a completed app before the interview invite? I was verified the same day and have heard nothing. I have met and exceeded all of the requirements as well, and have applied to the Miami Shores campus. 

yes, i recevied the email confirmation on 8/4. good luck!!

Hey shiv93! I received my first email 8/10 regarding my application status and that my app is currently being processed. Good luck to you as well! :) 

yes, i recevied the email confirmation on 8/4. good luck!!

Appreciate both of your answers! Turns out I was carelessly going off my CASPA submitted/paid date instead of my verified date which was over a week later. Hopefully I'll hear something in the next week or two :)  

Archived