2015-2016 Cycle (Class of 2018)

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had my CASPA and supplemental verified on October 15 but have not yet heard anything. I'm remaining hopeful and religiously checking for that email. Does anyone have an idea of the total number of applications received?

Hey jlindsey! According to the stats for the class of 2017, they received 964 applications total.

Hey jlindsey! According to the stats for the class of 2017, they received 964 applications total.

I saw the stats they listed online for the class of 2017. Wasn't sure if I might have missed any release of the stats for the 2015-2016 application cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello everyone! I wanted to go ahead and start posting so my username would be a familiar "face" around here! I'm looking to apply in the next 2 years. So class of 2020? I'm currently serving in the US Air Force and while I love it, I have been contemplating PA school. I'll have to retake some courses to boost my GPA but I'm prepared to do whatever it takes.

Just wanted to say hello and wish you all good luck! I'll probably go back to just lurking this forum until I'm ready to start applying/posting. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I've already learned a lot just by reading so far!

Hey everyone! My ap was verified in mid October and I am still waiting on an interview invite. Did anyone receive a letter/email stating that they met the minimal requirements. Not sure if they were doing that this year or not.

You sound like you're in the same boat as me. I'm still waiting. The only thing I've heard so far is the email saying they received my completed supplemental application and payment. I'm not sure if they're sending anything else out this year prior to the interview invites. 

That's all I've received as well. Looks like those with invitations on here had applications verified before October. At the open house they said admissions were not rolling. Hopefully we'll hear some good news soon!

I was told the same thing when I spoke with the admissions department. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to attend the open house, but I called to ask about the admission process, and I was told they wait until the deadline to compile all the applications and then evaluate. I've noticed the people who've received invitations thus far all appear to have applied earlier than I did. They may not do rolling admission but apparently they keep track of when applications were submitted. Gotta stay hopeful! I'd venture to guess that a second round of invitations will go out in the next week or so. Good luck!

Hello everyone! Today I received my invite to interview Friday, December 11th. Can't wait to meet those who interview then too!

For those interviewing November 20th, good luck & please keep us posted on any info. you are comfortable sharing. I'm so excited/nervous since this is my 1st choice school.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Hello everyone! Today I received my invite to interview Friday, December 11th. Can't wait to meet those who interview then too!

For those interviewing November 20th, good luck & please keep us posted on any info. you are comfortable sharing. I'm so excited/nervous since this is my 1st choice school.

First of all, congrats! I'm still waiting to hear anything. This my number one as well! If you don't mind me asking, when did you submit your application?

Thank you!

My verification of receipt and email from USA was on 10/15. Unfortunately, quite a bit later than I would have liked to submit, but it's good to know they're getting to the later applications!

I live about 5 mins from the university. I'm also a USA alum (alumnus?). Feel free to ask questions about the area if you like.

Thank you! I hope you hear some good news soon!

I submitted my CASPA application on 8/18, CASPA verified & email from USA confirming receipt of supplemental on 09/9.

I am also a Florida resident.

Congrats! If you don't mind do you think you could share your stats?? I received my confirmation on September 29th and I am also a Florida resident ;)

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thank you! :)

Undergrad. GPA = 3.8

Overall science GPA = 3.75

Overall non-science = 3.91

GRE:

Quantitative = 150

Verbal = 153

Writing = 4.5

Yes very impressive. Thank you for sharing :). I have no hope now lol. Good luck with your interview :)

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Archived