• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

does anyone know who I should contact regarding my status? I turned in my app more than a month ago with no response so far. Starting to lose hope since they have started giving ii's Thanks.

Dan123,

Did you get a confirmation email? If you haven't, then I think you should contact them.

I submitted mine back in July and got a confirmation email a few weeks later. I still haven't heard anything else yet =l

For those of you who have received interview invites, do you mind sharing your stats? Gpa, HCE, etc.

Don't get caught up in that. Drew has always been known to look at the person as whole and not just academics. Someone will always  have more experience and a higher GPA than you. Go in and show them why you have a passion to be a PA and why Drew is the best fit for you. If I were you I would read up on Charles Drew himself and understand what he was about. My GPA sucked ( for a PA program) but I went in and talked about my passion for being a PA and how I felt could live up to the mission statement. It is a new Program but I do not see them straying away from their mission which is to serve the under served. GOOD LUCK.  

• 3 weeks later...

I am still anxiously waiting to hear back. I am kind of giving up hope for a chance because I  received my confirmation a few months before those who already got an interview offer from CDU. 

I am in the same boat. I  submitted my app July 27th and received a confirmation, but I have not heard anything since then. Others on this forum were saying their interview invite was in their spam. I never check my spam and it automatically deletes emails that are 30 days old. Did you check your spam? Has Laurell Black emailed you back yet?

I am in the same boat. I  submitted my app July 27th and received a confirmation, but I have not heard anything since then. Others on this forum were saying their interview invite was in their spam. I never check my spam and it automatically deletes emails that are 30 days old. Did you check your spam? Has Laurell Black emailed you back yet?

Yes, I've been checking my email both my inbox and spam since  I applied to PA schools. This is what Laurell Black told me "Thank you, again, for your interest in, and efforts to become a part of, the CDU PA Program.  Your application is in the process of being reviewed." 

Yes, I've been checking my email both my inbox and spam since I applied to PA schools. This is what Laurell Black told me "Thank you, again, for your interest in, and efforts to become a part of, the CDU PA Program. Your application is in the process of being reviewed."

Yes, I've been checking my email both my inbox and spam since I applied to PA schools. This is what Laurell Black told me "Thank you, again, for your interest in, and efforts to become a part of, the CDU PA Program. Your application is in the process of being reviewed."

Archived