Researching schools...

Hey guys

I'm new to this site, so if this question has been asked/answered already, please don't hesitate to direct me.

I am preparing to apply for the fourth year in a row and I'm looking outside of my comfort zone. I live in PA and was wondering if anyone on here lives in the area of this university. Was interested in what the reputation of the school was, etc.. I am a little on the lower side of the GPA scale with a cum and science GPA of 3.0, but a post-bach GPA of 3.5 from paramedic school recently completed. I do know the admission requirements are a little more lenient than what I have been looking for in the last three years, but am totally aware that the competition is just as high. Any advice, thoughts, in addition to my initial question? Thank you in advance :)

Loren

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys

I'm new to this site, so if this question has been asked/answered already, please don't hesitate to direct me.

I am preparing to apply for the fourth year in a row and I'm looking outside of my comfort zone. I live in PA and was wondering if anyone on here lives in the area of this university. Was interested in what the reputation of the school was, etc.. I am a little on the lower side of the GPA scale with a cum and science GPA of 3.0, but a post-bach GPA of 3.5 from paramedic school recently completed. I do know the admission requirements are a little more lenient than what I have been looking for in the last three years, but am totally aware that the competition is just as high. Any advice, thoughts, in addition to my initial question? Thank you in advance :)

Loren

Hi Loren,

I live in Phoenix, AZ and I can assure you Midwestern is a very good (and expensive) school. I would say this school is known a little more for accepting students with less clinical experience and higher GPA/GRE scores. The average GRE is higher much higher than the other PA schools in AZ and their GPA average is a little higher as well. But overall, it is a very good school with a good reputation! If you are looking for a school that accepts students with generally lower GPAs ATSU in AZ does from what I've seen!

Rachel

• 3 months later...
I'm considering going to a college for therapeutic examination. I'm exceptionally inspired by attempting to discover cures to illnesses, and bettering the cures we at present have. buy college research papers

What sort of secondary school classes would assist me with get ready for such a profession? I'm presently a sophomore, and I need to get however much progress as could reasonably be expected before med school.

• 1 year later...

Archived