AAPA elections: Dave Mittman need your support

Guest Paula

For the 2015 AAPA Elections, PAFT endorses the following candidates: President-Elect: Josanne Pagels Director At Large: Dave Mittman, PA, DFAPPA Folusho Ogunfiditimi, DM, MPH, PA-C Diane Bruessow, PA-C, DFAAPA

Edit: sorry copied the wrong section of the email!

Guest Paula

^^^^^^ no that wasn't right.  It is the list of the BOD and the endorsement was listed under the BOD list:  EMPA: do you have the link for the endorsement?   I'm searching for my letter now from PAFT. 

For the 2015 AAPA Elections, PAFT endorses the following candidates:

President-Elect:  Josanne Pagels

Director At Large:  Dave Mittman, PA, DFAPPA

Folusho Ogunfiditimi, DM, MPH, PA-C

Diane Bruessow, PA-C, DFAAPA

Guest Paula

The board felt these were the most likely candidates to uphold the PAFT outlook on the PA profession and had the experience and skills necessary to advocate for the profession.  They were not regurgitating the standard AAPA stance.

PAFT sent them questions and our decision was based on their responses.   

It is up to everyone to read the candidates platforms on the AAPA site before voting.  The PAFT questions we sent to the candidates and their responses are not available to my knowledge.  

Guest Paula

Questions about PAs having professional responsibility for themselves, autonomy, title and branding questions, working to delete all restrictions, and supporting a major research project for PAs similar to the IOM report on nursing.

I just voted. 

• 1 month later...

Congrats to Dave Mittman on winning a director-at-large seat!  Thanks to any PAFT members or other members of the forum that supported him with your vote.  It's necessary to step up to the plate if we want meaningful changes within the profession.  We should all follow such an example.

Archived