LOR question!

So I was going through who I could possibly ask for an LOR academic-wise and I have a teacher whom I had in high school that taught a dual-enrollment class (ie I got college credit for the class while in high school and it shows up on my undergrad transcript). Now, I know that I could get a great LOR from her due to taking multiple classes and she has written multiple letters for me in the past.

My question is: Would she be a good person to get an LOR from? or will adcoms look down on the letter since it would technically be coming from a high school teacher even though it was a college credited class?

I really want to ask her, but I don't want it to pose risk to not getting interviews or my app being tossed out.

Any advice helps! Thank you in advance!

Lots of strings about LORs; take a look around. Is it really true that the only teacher who has anything good to say about you was from 4 years ago? You would really like to have someone who knows about your performance in something other than your entry-level college courses anyway.

Think on this some more.

Archived