IR Position in Amarillo, TX

I just wanted to to let some people know that there is a large radiology group looking for a PA in Amarillo, TX.  So far there are 3 PAs and they are looking for a fourth.  They really want someone that wants to put down roots.  I also wanted to see how many of us work in radiology since the last post in this group was in 2013.

• 2 weeks later...

I just wanted to to let some people know that there is a large radiology group looking for a PA in Amarillo, TX.  So far there are 3 PAs and they are looking for a fourth.  They really want someone that wants to put down roots.  I also wanted to see how many of us work in radiology since the last post in this group was in 2013.

1 year in IR here. Still carry RT ® (T) certification. What is your scope of practice? I practice in NY, where we do all the fluoro procedures, all U/S guided biopsies and drainages, PICCs/SBCCs/HD Caths. We also read DEXA and ERCP's in between cases.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry I have been on vacation.  x-dime that seems pretty much like what we do.  If course we also take primary call as well.  We do not read the DEXA or ERCPs.  I am assuming you read all of the procedures you do as well.  How big is your group?

Haven't been on the website for a long time myself. We do no call, nights or weekends. We read all the procedures we do, we read all the fluoro we do (eso's, GI's, enemas, etc). We have 4 PA's in our group now, with roughly 25 docs. 

Archived